Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Sailing, Sailing.....

Storm day! A tired storm by the time it passed over us but a little extra hobby time none the less .

Martime troops on the move. Official sources deny that this exercise is related to the irresponsible rumours of an impending campaign in Furland.


But how to spend my sudden free time? Poke bamboo splints under my finger nails then set them on fire? Or build a toy boat? I was leaning towards the burning bamboo but there was none available so boats it was.

Well, boat. I did cut four bottoms from foamcore and some slices of cereal box and one day I'll finish the other three. Well I say finish.....its really more sort of slap a few bits together in haphazard fashion using white glue and masking tape and hope that a quick lick of paint will disguise the leaky, rickety, scows as landing barges.



No comments:

Post a Comment